Friday, January 26, 2007

FRA-LON-FRA-LON-FRA-TPE-HKG-FRA

I was so very tired that not even three weeks of hols resuscitated my ailing body. But my spirits are high and very much so, so that at least I appear to be healthy. Taiwan is the land of good foods and immaculate services; I have gained a little bit of weight due to all the deliciousness, but coupled with massages and facials, it's difficult to look too gross.

It's another new year, and I should be making some resolutions. The first one is to lose the aforementioned weight. The others must be viewed holistically: keep myself and others happy. I will surround myself with positive influences; I will eat healthily; I will treat others more kindly; I will prioritise the things that are important to me; I will look for the bigger picture. Sounds hokey... heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home