Monday, July 23, 2007

FRA-TPE-ICN-TPE-ICN-TPE-FRA-GVA-...-FRA

I'm a bad blogger, I mean brogger, as the time lapse since my last post amply illustrates.

I arrived back to Frankfurt early this morning, laden with new things purchased in Taiwan and elsewhere. The act of consumption gives me much pleasure because I rarely have the opportunity to do it and have some difficulty in finding the particular things that I envision. It is very rare to find the particular somethings I have in mind; I am not a browser in either the tapir or the shopping sense for the most part, except for books (of course the shopping sense in this case).

So you can imagine the elation I had in purchasing the things I did in Taiwan, among them:
-tailored shirts, which are not as perfect as I would like but still nice
-handmade shoes, which are exactly as I would like
-and, very happily, the perfect backpack for my notebook

In other news, I'm on a ridiculous raw-foodish diet (the -"ish" being that I only do it for one meal a day) and it's going great. I eat raw vegetables for one meal of the day, I eat anything/everything for another and I feel great even though I end up being starving for part of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home